Bombay Vegetable Sandwich Full Recipe is a good recipe for start your day with healthy Breakfast.
TOTAL TIME: 15 minsPREP: 15COOK: LEVEL: Easy – YIELD: 2- 3 Person Serving – Recipe Type: Breakfast/ Snack
Ingredients of Bombay Vegetables Sandwich Recipe:
- Bread – 9 slices
- Green chutney – as required
- Butter – as needed
- Potato – 1 medium sized boiled and sliced
- Onion – 1, medium, sliced
- Tomato – 1, medium, sliced
- Capsicum – 1, small, sliced
- Pepper powder – as required
- Chaat masala – as required
- Mint Leaves – 1 cup
- Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
- Ginger – 1 small piece
- Green Chili – 2
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat Masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 1 and 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – as your taste
Direction How to Make Bombay Vegetables Sandwich Recipe Step by Step:
1. Add all the ingredients for green chutney into a blender mixer jar and blend well to a smooth paste without adding water. If you find it difficult to grind, add 1 tablespoon of water. Transfer it to a medium bowl and keep aside. Green chutney is ready.
2. Keep all the elements ready before assembling the veg sandwich. Slice all the veggies into thin circles and keep aside.
3. Heat up a grill or an oven that you have to cook.
4. Apply butter on one side of the bread. Spread butter generously so that the bread will not become soggy upon applying the green chutney. Keep them all on a plate.
5. Apply green chutney on top of the butter Slid.
6. Place one or two pieces of all the vegetables potato, tomato, capsicum, onion on top of one bread slice. Sprinkle pepper powder and chaat masala on top as you like.
7. Now cover with another bread slice.
8. Place these prepared bread slices on a grill pan or on a toaster. Grease the toaster or grill pan slightly with butter on normal temperature. Toast it in a grill pan or using a sandwich maker or a hand toaster till both sides become golden brown color.
9. Once done, cut the Bombay veg sandwich diagonally or any shape you like and serve with tomato ketchup or with green chutney. Serve veg sandwich hot. Repeat the same steps with the rest of the bread slices.