Masala Bread Toast Recipe make in Iyengar Style Masala Toast for breakfast and snack with tea time. Iyengar is a famous bakery that famous for its Masala Toast.
TOTAL TIME: 15 minsPREP: 10COOK: 0LEVEL: Easy – YIELD: 2- 3 Person Serving – Recipe Type: Breakfast/ Snack
Ingrediants of Masala Bread Toast Recipe in Iyengar Style:
- Bread Slices – 10
- Carrot – 1 large, grated
- Capsicum – 1/2, finely chopped
- Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
- Tomato – 2, deseeded and finely chopped
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tablespoons, finely chopped
- Green Chili – 2, finely chopped
- Red Chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – taste according
- Sugar – as required
- Butter – to toast
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
Direction for How to make Masala Bread Toast, Iyengar Style Masala Toast Recipe:
- To start making iyengar bakery style masala bread toast recipe, make first the topping.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a Frying Pan. Splutter mustard seeds. Add cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
- Add chopped onion, chopped capsicum, chopped green chili, grated carrots and saute well until onion and bell peppers become soft.
- Add finely chopped and deseeded tomatoes, saute for a few seconds until tomato cooks till soft.
- Add turmeric powder, chaat masala, red chili powder, salt as your according and stir until the raw smell of masala goes off completely.
- Add tomato ketchup and mix well. Finally, add coriander leaves, mix well. Turn off the flame. The topping for masala toast is now ready.
- Grease a frying pan or a tawa and heat it over a medium flame. Spread butter on both the sides of the bread piece and place on the frying pan. Cook on a medium flame for a few seconds and then flip to another side. Cook on both the sides till they become golden brown and crispy. You can also use Roasted Toast in place of bread piece.
- Place the prepared bread toast or Roasted Toast on a serving plate.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of prepared topping over the bread slices and serve iyengar bakery style masala bread toast hot with a cup of ginger tea or a cup of coffee.